Platinum Cured Silicone Tubing
For critical pharmaceutical, biomedical, cosmetic, and food applications
Being manufactured in our Platinum cured silicone gives you a number of advantages over conventional Peroxide cured silicones.
We propose a wide range of Platinum Silicone Tubing for pharmaceutical and biotech companies. Platinum Cured silicone tubing offers many benefits over traditional peroxide cured tubing. Platinum Tubing offers extremely high purity and very low leaching of bi-products. Due to the platinum catalyst curing system the crosslink density of the silicone polymer is altered which in turn offers enhanced physical properties along with ultra-smooth surfaces, particularly useful in the bioprocess industry sector where reduced bacterial growth is an added benefit.
Platinum addition silicone tubing contains no phthalate plasticizers associated with other types of tubing and is manufactured totally free from animal derived components. Our range of silicone tubing is biocompatible to the ISO 10993 standard and meets fully USP Class VI, FDA and European Pharmacopoeia criteria.
Peroxide Cured Tube:-
Initially popular as a low cost alternative to platinum cured tube, the use of peroxide tubing in biopharmaceutical industry has largely been phased out due to the presence of toxic by-products formed during the curing process of this material. Typical by -products found in peroxide (2,4-dichlorobenzoyl peroxide) cured tube include:
- 2,4-dichlorobenzoic acid dichlorobenzoic acid
- dichlorobenzoic acid methyl ester dichlorobenzoyl chloride
- dichlorobenzaldehyde trichlorobenzene
- chlorinated aliphatics polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs)
- phenol, benzyl alcohol
- dichlorobenzene, dichlorophenol
Washing of peroxide cured tube with pure water (WFI) to remove these contaminants is largely ineffective as these and other by products continually leach from the silicone rubber matrix, concentrating at the tube surfaces, a process that is exacerbated by autoclaving.
Platinum Cured Tube:-
Platinum-catalysed addition curing is a faster process than peroxide curing which involves just one controlled reaction and which produces no undesirable by-products. For this reason platinum cured silicone tube is now the tube of choice for biopharmaceutical applications.
Care should however still be taken in the selection of your source of platinum tube, as only tube that has been manufactured in a completely dedicated Production facility using dedicated extrusion equipment and curing ovens etc, will be completely free of the peroxide decomposition derivatives from the peroxide curing process.
· Excellent biocompatibility; no leachable additives, DOP, or plasticizers; odorless and nontoxic, fungus resistant.
· No taste imparted to transported fluids.
- Resistant to oxidation, corona, ozone and radiation
- Does not support bacterial growth
- Withstands repeated sterilization
- Non-reactive to body tissue and fluid
- Non-adherence tissue
- Retains physical properties in extreme conditions
- Non Toxic
- Non Yellowing
- No peroxide by-products
- High tear strength as standard
- High gloss finish
- Excellent quality
- Highly hydrophobic
- Extended life in Peristaltic pumps
· Extremely good at low temperatures.
· Do not use with concentrated solvents, oils, or acids.
· Relatively high gas permeability.
· Physical Characteristics and Composition:
· Thermal set rubber.
· Siloxane polymers and amorphous silica.
· Excellent compression strength.
· Soft material.
· Translucent, clear to light amber.
-60 to 460°F (-51 to 232°C)
Classifications & Certifications:-
· DMF No-29761 from US FDA
· FDA 21 CFR 177.2600
· USP Class VI
· German BFR xv
· France Arrete du 25
· ISO 10993
· Clean with hot water/soap solution.
· Use nonoily soap such as IVORY.
· Do not use synthetic detergents or oil-based soaps as they may be absorbed by the tubing and subsequently leach out into the fluid.
· Rinse thoroughly with distilled water.
· By Sterilization method
· Ethylene oxide (ETO) sterilization is not recommended. Sufficient data are not available regarding complete outgassing of residual ETO and ETO byproducts.
Viton Rubber O Rings
Himsan Polymer's Viton Rubber O Rings have high resistance to temperature, chemicals, oil, minerals, oxygen and many organic solvents. They possess excellent permeability and high compression set resistance. Viton rubber O rings are known as sealing specialist and are used in aircraft engines, automotive fuel handling systems, mechanical devices and in places where chemical exposure is inevitable.
Himsan Polymer is India's top rated Viton O Rings manufacturers and suppliers. We supply Viton rubber O Rings in many different types, sizes, specifications and shore hardness.
Salient Features of Viton Rubber O Rings:-
Excellent temperature resistance.
Low compression set and low gas permeability
Resistance to hydrocarbon oil, chemicals, minerals and solvents
Resistance to aging and ozone attacks
Applications of Rubber O rings:-
Fuel system sealing
Aircraft engines High Temperature Seals
High vacuum applications
Various industrial applications
Silicone Rubber Diaphragms
Himsan Polymer's Medical-grade, platinum-cured Silicone is widely accepted in pharmaceutical and biotech applications and is often used throughout the plant. Like all of our diaphragm materials, our Silicone diaphragms meet USP Class VI and FDA 21 CFR 177.2600 standards.
Our Zero Dead Leg Valves are used in situations where sampling, draining, transferring, or diverting process fluid from a line is necessary. Zero Dead Leg Valves are designed to minimize hold-up in point-of-use applications. Our design completely eliminates any dead leg. In addition, the diaphragm seats flush to the inside diameter of the piping.
- All diaphragms meet USP VI standard and are FDA CFR 177.2600 compliant.
- Meets the standards for quality, purity, lack of toxicity, strength consistency.
- Suitable for biomedical/pharma application
- Can be CIP/SIP to eliminate caking
- Diaphragms Valve
- Zero Dead Leag Valves
- Flush Bottom Valves
- Pressure Regulatory Valve
- Back Pressure Valves
Silicone Transparent SS 316L Helix Reinforced Hose (HiPoVacc)
SS 316L Wire Reinforced Silicone Hoses (HiPoVacc) offer increased flexibility, very high burst pressures,and will not collapse under vacuum.
These Food Grade hoses are specially designed for high pressure and vacuum applications.
Himsan Polymer Provides superior quality Hoses at most reasonable rates.
Temp. Range: -60° C and 200° C. (+260° C on request)
Smooth inner and outer surface to resist material adhesion
Silicone pipe suitable for pressure and vacuum
Suitable for CIP and SIP cleaning
Odourless, Tasteless, Non-Toxic
FBD Inflatable Gaskets (Silicone Inflatable Gaskets)
Himsan Polymer is one of the best names in the market who can manufacture FDA grade silicone inflatable gaskets. We are industry known inflatable gasket manufacturers in India. These food grade silicone FBD gaskets are used by many industries like beverage, dairy, medical, food, pharmaceutical, oil, chemicals industry etc.
These are also called FDA grade inflatable FBD seal gasket since they are used in sealing applications. These silicone sealing gaskets will prevent the gas/liquid leakage and functions like a cycle tube. When it is inflated it seals the container and provides complete fool-proof sealing. They are used for sealing applications, silicone door beading etc. These food grade inflatable FBD seal gaskets maintain seals under high temperature and pressure.
Silicone Gasket Manufacturers
Himsan Polymer is one of the most acclaimed inflatable gasket manufacturers in Mumbai, India. We use high-quality materials and modern techniques while manufacturing these inflatable gaskets. We use food / pharma grade transparent silicone rubber or neoprene rubber. These are also called neoprene FBD gasket. These gaskets are mainly used for sealing and also used in application where contamination is not acceptable.
Himsan Polymer has vast experience in manufacturing and supplying of fbd inflatable gaskets. We have most modern machinery in place for manufacturing. Our marketing team is spread across the country.
We have garnered trust and faith of customers from all industrial sectors. We are one of the largest silicone gasket manufacturers in India today. Contact us for high quality fbd seal gasket, silicone door gaskets or FBD neoprene gasket.
Silicone Door Beading Gaskets
Himsan Polymer designs and manufactures silicone door beading gaskets. They are useful in door seals of various applications. They provide fool proof sealing without making any contamination. They do not impart any odor or color to the fluids of the container. They are widely used food, pharma and medical applications.
Salient Features of Silicone Gaskets
- Not subjected to compression set which negates effect of other seals.
- Provides a leak proof closure and allows clearance when required.
- Gives Tolerance and Pressure.
- Leak proof property at joint and nozzle.
- Conveyors and material handling systems
- Electronic/Wafer semiconductor processing
- Robotics and fluid sealing
- Industrial washing and extractor machines
- Medical sterilizers
- Fluid bed dryers in pharmaceutical applications
- Food processing equipment
- Equipment hatch seals
- Torus and wet well access hatch seals
- Refueling canal hatch seals
- Pool gate seals
- Industries for inflatable gaskets
- Airlock shaft seals
- Airlock door seals
- Nuclear door seals
- Personal access door seals
- Dry well head seals
- Inflatable door and valve seals
- Powder and bulk solid handling machinery
Range of Products:-
Silicone Transparent Tubing
Silicone Transparent Braided Hose
Platinum cured Silicone Tubings and Braided Hose
FBD Inflatable Gaskets
Silicone Sleeves for Corona Treater
Silicone Extruded Door Gaskets
Silicone Sponge Cords, Strips and Gaskets
Silicone Endless Gaskets
Silicone Cords and Strips
Silicone Tri–Clover Gaskets
Silicone O Rings
PTFE Envelope Gaskets
Multi Mill Gaskets
Food Grade Thunder Hoses
Flexible Ducting Hoses
Silicone Rubber Corks / Stoppers / Septa Gaskets
Silicone Customized Products
Coffee Vending Silicone Tubes
Silicone braided hose is thick tubing in which a polyester or Nylon multifilament yarn braiding is sandwiched between two silicone layers to give reinforcements. These hoses can withstand high pressure due to reinforcements. Due to the rigidity of the structure, certain silicone steel coiled hoses are extremely efficient in preventing wall collapse during vacuum pressure. Himsan Polymer has the expertise and in-house facility to manufacture these hoses
These food grade silicone hoses are extensively used in Pharmaceutical, healthcare, cosmetics, and life science fields because of their transparency, chemical inertness, and rigidity.
Chemically extremely stable and suitable for use with many acids, alkalis and other pharmaceutical cleaning agents. Hence one of the best material for transfer of fluid under high pressure.
Benefits of using our silicon braided hose:-
- 100% food grade ( FDA Compliant USP-21CFR177.2600 and USP Class Vl complaint)
- UV, ozone and Corona resistant
- Burst pressure test certified hoses.
Types of silicone braided hose:-
- Silicone hose with single nylon braided
- Silicone double braided nylon hose
- fabric wrapped silicone braided hose
- Steel coiled silicone hose
(Note: Stainless steel Clamp fitted in custom lengths on request)
Applications for silicone braided hose:-
- Transfer and monitoring of high pressurized fluids in pharmaceutical industry
- Used in Dairy industry because of chemical stability
- Health care and cosmetics industry use silicone braided hoses to transfer raw materials
- Used for transfer of bacterial growth feeds and Ph balancing fluids in life sciences and virology labs.
For fitting clamps on custom length or for any other details email us or send us an enquiry. Our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org Mob:- +91-7715871508
Extruded Bulb Seal Rubber & Gaskets
Himsan Polymer offer’s wide range of high-quality bulb seals, door seals, bulb gaskets, weather-stripping, window rubber and shower seals for domestic and industrial use. We are experienced in manufacturing extruded silicone rubber products.
- Material Description
- We are equipped and capable of manufacture according to your design and requirements.
- In-house mixing and machining process helps us maintain a quality standard and speed up the manufacturing process and delivery process.
- Rubber hardness
- Rubber hardness available 20 Shore A up to 80 Shore A
- Custom Size
- We can custom-make a specific size for you, and also we are capable to extruded larger size of Bulb Seal .
- Our optimum pricing module makes us an industry leader in bulb seal manufacturing.
- We offer quality support to our client to help them to decide which bulb seal, gasket, door seal or weather-stripping is suitable for your unique applications.
- All products are manufactured in a very clean environment using FDA approved Silicone Rubber.
Silicone rubber bulb seal and gasket is available in the following grade to Complies
- Food Grade, FDA Grade (FDA 21,CFR177.2600)
- USP CLASS VI Compound
- 3-A Sanitary Standards
Differences between Platinum-Cured and Peroxide-Cured Silicone
Himsan Polymer provides silicone gaskets in various styles to meet many requirements. These are for use in specialty applications such as in Pharmaceutical or other sanitary applications. The curing processes differ in that they produce gaskets with different physical characteristics.
Unlike the traditional Peroxide-Cured Silicone, Platinum-Cured Silicone does not produce peroxides or ketones as part of the catalyzing process which can affect taste tests. As a result, Platinum-Cured Silicone is becoming a more popular choice in medical, food, drink, and dairy applications.
Platinum-Cured Silicone also offers improved clarity, particularly important in translucent products, where it is possible to tint with a specified color to achieve a unique look. A smoother surface finish can also be achieved, which again is important in certain industries. Platinum-Cured Silicone is superior in physical properties over Peroxide-Cured Silicone. In some cases, increases in tensile strength, elongation, and tear strength can be experienced.
Silicone Tubing is one of the most widely used materials in the high purity process industry. As the industry shifts away from exclusively stainless fluid paths and introduces more and more single use options, silicone tubing shines for a couple of major reasons. First, and foremost, is safety. Silicone tubing does not contain plasticizers or other additives that can leach into product and cause toxicological issues. Second, silicone tubing is highly flexible, resistant to kinking and tearing, and a good choice for use with peristaltic pumps.
Other key tubing performance characteristics, such as tensile strength, elongation, and tear strength are slightly better with platinum cured products, but not overwhelmingly so. Peristaltic pump life is typically longer for peroxide cured tubing product than with platinum cured products of similar formulation, however special long pump life platinum cured silicone products are available.
The chief advantage to platinum cured silicone products are the extremely low levels of extractables and leachables. While post-cure methods are effective in reducing levels of siloxanes present in peroxide-cured methods, some organic acids remain. Because of ability to control platinum cured products, by-products are not an issue. This gives platinum cured products the reputation for being the highest purity products. All good silicone tubing products should have full characterization and validation profiles, including total organic carbon profiles and relative levels of extractables and leachables, to help aide in selection of tubing.
To conclude, there are two major types of silicone tubing available for use in the high purity process world. Both free radical (peroxide) and addition (platinum) cured mechanisms offer safe, durable, and effective means for fluid transport and handling. The two cure systems do, however, produce materials with different characteristics whose impact should be considered before tubing selection. Peroxide cured silicones, while less translucent, tend to have lower spallation tendencies and better pump life. Platinum cured products offer ultra-high purity characteristics with extremely low extractables and leachables.
Email us to get more details email@example.com.