Silicone Corrugated Sleeves (Bellows)
Silicone Bellows ( Molded flexible connectors ) designed for loss-in-weight systems.Choose from two silicone compounds.
Translucent silicone which is FDA-acceptable per CFR 177.2600.
Black silicone which is static-conductive.
Both offer low axial and lateral force and flexible stretch for easy installation.
Temperatures from -40° to 250° C
Air and dust tight
Fluidized Bed Dryers
The Fluidized Bed Dryers are known for single stage operation and extensively used to convert solutions, suspensions, and slurries into dry powder within a few seconds without any intermediate handling. The high speed of the process and controlled temperature ensure the optimum efficiency of the process.
The Fluidized Bed Dryers or Fluid Bed Dryers (FBD) are primarily used in almost all chemical, pharmaceutical, food, dyestuff and other process industries to dry materials by fluidization with hot and / or dehumidified air, which creates a turbulence in the wet product (not totally liquid) while flowing through it.
The atmospheric air is sucked in the dryer through 5/10 micron filter by efficient dynamically balanced fan driven by an electric motor. The clean air then passes over the electric heaters / steam or radiator provided with controller. The hot air passes through the product and fluidization dries the product. Dryer is provided with dehumidifier (Chilled water system) at the inlet so as to dry the product at low temperature under fluidized condition. The blower speed is controlled by AC frequency drive so as to control the fluidization avoiding choking of the filter bag. A raking system is provided to avoid lump formation in the container to achieve uniform fluidization and uniform drying.
The drying time depends on various factors such as physical properties of material, moisture content, type of moisture (free or inherent or water of crystallization), drying temperature etc. For example, the crystalline product can be dried faster than amorphous product containing same percentage of moisture at same temperature.
- Machine and the trolley are scientifically constructed. The lifting jack is housed in the inlet lower chamber (part of the main shell). It is of Stainless Steel and is lined with neoprene grade rubber of suitable hardness for sealing with the product container.
- The lifting jack is fitted with a pneumatic lifting device, which consists of 2 numbers pneumatic cylinders along with control valves, pressure regulating device and air filter. Air pressure requirement is 4 kg/cm2.
- The expansion chamber has a guide for positioning the product container.
- The filter bag chamber is made from Stainless Steel sheets. The filter bag can be de-dusted manually or pneumatically.
- The air inside is circulated by the blower. It has an impeller with a backward curve type blade. The impeller is driven by Flame Proof or Non Flame Proof Motor.
- The dryer is Electrical/Steam Heated as desired. Heaters are of finned tubes tested to 6 kg/cm2 pressure.
FBD Machinery Manufacturers:-
Glatt Systems Pvt Ltd
ACG Pharma Technologies
Alliance Engineering Company
Gea process engineering
Solace engineers mktg pvt ltd
Tapasya Engineering Pvt. Ltd
SSPM Systems & Engineers
Prism Pharma Machinery
Precikot pharma pvt ltd ( Kothari pharma technologies)
Chamunda pharma machinery
Bectochem Consultants & Engineers Pvt. Ltd.
Chitra Machineries Pvt. Ltd
The Bombay Engineering Works
Umang Pharmatech Pvt. Ltd.
Shakti Pharmatech Pvt. Ltd
Anchor Mark Machine
Kevin process technology
Anish Pharma Equipment Pvt Ltd
Saral engineering company
Shree Pharma Engineering Works
Sams technomech private limited
Himsan Polymer is the leading manufactures of Spares (Rubber Parts) and Silicone rubber inflatable gaskets.
Silicone Gaskets, Rings, Profiles & Seals
Any silicone gasket manufactured by Himsan Polymer is guaranteed by our promise of delivering high performance silicone gaskets on-budget and on-time with unbeatable customer service. Our engineering department will work with your provided blueprint or will reverse engineer your sample part to your exact specifications and tolerance requirements.
FDA Grade Silicone Gasket
Translucent Grade Silicone Gasket
Fiberglass Reinforced Silicone Gasket
Medical Grade Silicone Rubber Gasket
Electrically Conductive Silicone Rubber Gasket
Low Temperature Gasket
High Temperature Gasket
Typically heat resistant and rubber-like, Silicone rubber gaskets are used in a variety of industries including:
- Electrical (insulators)
- Aerospace (seals)
- Office Machines (keyboards)
- Surgical & Food Processing (application requiring high bio-compatibility)